Grinding Gear Games today released the new update called “Beast League” for Path of Exile, which is now also available for the Xbox One. You can find the changelogs below.
Among the biggest changes that brings the said update, is one of the eponymous “beast league”. It lets you catch and sacrifice monsters to make powerful items. In addition, there are new equipment and a deactivated feature that reminds of Pokemon. As the developers reveal, it will be possible to trade the beasts.
Here are the changelogs for the latest update 3.2.0 for Path of Exile:
- Added ‘Necromancy Nets’, a rare type of net through which beasts can be resurrected and captured. This type of net is useful for characters who have difficulty capturing beasts before they die. However, the rarity of the item means that characters should not rely solely on this type of mesh. (This patch does not support the revival of shattered and exploded monsters or corpses remotely removed, we are already working on a solution.)
- Beastcrafting recipes that make an unidentified rare item or a rare item with a specific modifier now require a rare beast less.
- The Summon Phantasm on Kill Support no longer supports Manifest Dancing Dervish.
- Strong Rope Nets and Simple Iron Nets now cost Portal Scrolls instead of Orbs of Transmutation. Reinforced Iron Nets and Strong Iron Nets now cost Orbs of Transmutation rather than Orbs of Alteration.
- Monsters with the Putrid Flight Bestiary now use their Vulture Bombing skill more often.
- Fixed an issue where unlocking additional Cartographer’s Sextants on the Atlas required completing unique Maps.
- Fixed an issue where Scorching Ray totems damage did not stack correctly with other Scorching Ray totems.
- Fixed a bug where Flasks and Jewels with Bestiary Aspect skills could be crafted.
- Fixed a bug where Legendary Beasts could not spawn in some areas.
- Fixed an issue where Stairs to the next area were inaccessible after capturing a beast on the unique Oba’s Cursed Trove map.
- Fixed a bug in the unique Hallowed Ground unique map, in which Maker of Mires did not lose its immunizing boost after Balah, Duke was captured.
- Fixed an issue where the statues would not come to life after the Basilisk was captured.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Vilenta to flee the arena. Stay Vilenta, square.
- Fixed an issue where unlocking additional sextants on the atlas required completing unique cards.
- Fixed a bug where the “x% more Spell Fire Damage” from Herald of Ash was not applying to Damage over Time effects applied by skills such as Scorching Ray.
- Fixed a bug where some Prophecies did not complete if you captured, rather than killed, the target.
- Fixed a bug where scroll speed in the Social Panel was slower than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the weapon swap buttons would not visually change when swapping between weapons.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur while Summon Phantasm on Kill was socketed in The Dancing Dervish.
- Fixed a rare client crash that could occur when the final boss of Act 10 and its Endgame Map counterpart used its Flame Breath skill. This skill had been disabled in a previous patch to prevent this from happening. It will be re-enabled in this patch.
- Fixed various instance crashes.
As Path of Exile is the fastest selling video game worldwide, the value of its in-game currency has grown in popularity. Get more news from our website: www.u4gm.com. It sells cheap PoE currency buy. If you buy here, you will get fast delivery and best service.