You can not miss this Ruenscape Legacy Stream Weekend!so much planned for this weekend on twitch.tv, including a first look at Legacy Mode, some wonderful OSRS guests and-on Sunday-the one and only Mod Dean.
Friday 16th May
At 3pm BST, a marathon Legacy Mode stream kicks off, with guests including Chris Archie, Alkan, Caveman films, Rogie and more! There’ll be interviews with JMods, competitions, and that first all-important look at Legacy Mode. Whether you play RS or OSRS, you really don’t want to miss this one.
Saturday 17th May
There’s a fantastic OSRS double bill this Saturday thanks to Skill Spec and Is_my_str_0? Skill Spec kicks us off around 6pm BST with some Dharok Pking. Then, Is_my_str_0? picks it up around 9pm BST and takes us on his Iron Man mission. Oh yes!
Sunday 18th May
Mod Dean is a legend around the Jagex office, and if you saw him stream during GameBlast, you’ll know why. It’s been a while since Dean has seen the starting area, but this Sunday, he’ll start his second Road to Drygores right from the very beginning. It’s the first official RuneScape stream in a while so come check him out and make him feel welcome.
Colour grading has been added to the Lumbridge catacombs.
Spiders, bats, scorpions and minotaurs have been graphically updated across the game.
A new combat stun animation has been added.
The playing smithing animation has been updated.
Animated the sails used in sailing cutscenes.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
Portable skilling locations can no longer be taken into Barbarian Assault.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
Players attacking the mage before the end of the Temple of Ikov quest no longer have the chat box interrupted by combat.
Crassian NPCs now have their life point bar shown correctly when the HTML5 client is used.
An unneeded word has been removed from the quest overview for Imp Catcher.
The wardrobe tab no longer endlessly flashes.
The word “Tetsu” is no longer filtered when the word filter is enabled.
Gasmasks, fishbowl helmets and diving apparatus can now be added to a Dragon Keepsake Box.
Silverhawk boots now have the option for level 1 Defence.
HTML5 Engine Fixes:
Several missing background images in the HTML5 client have been restored.
A batch of updates to the RuneScape Combat Beta was made by Runescape Team, based on players feedback and gameplay on the beta servers.You can log into the Combat Beta right away to put these changes through their paces, or read on for full details!There were three stand-out changes from your feedback that have been brought into effect today:
Life point bonuses have been removed from the majority of armours – apart from Nex sets and upwards.
Critical chance has been removed, in place of strength bonuses that will increase your max hit.
Special attack hit chance now scales with your levels.
We’ve also brought in a batch of changes to abilities:
Quake now deals 188% weapon damage and the debuff is more effective.
Havoc now drops enemy prayer and deals up to 125% weapon damage, has a cooldown of 10 seconds and shares that cooldown with Smash.
Havoc and Decimate no longer share a cooldown.
Wild Magic now deals 40-188% weapon damage with each attack.
Slaughter now hits five times.
Deadshot and Massacre’s damage-over-time effects now deal 313% weapon damage.
Interrupt abilities now always deal up to 100% weapon damage, irrespective of whether your target is stunned.
Stun abilities now always deal up to 200% weapon damage, irrespective of whether your target is stunned.
Stun immunity no longer affects the damage dealt by interrupt/stun abilities.
Last but not least, here’s a list of smaller, more specific changes that we’ve made today:
Scaled healing based on Constitution level has been removed from food.
Food now triggers a global cooldown, and no longer drains adrenaline in PvE.
Resonance’s healing now scales with the level of shield equipped.
Bakriminel bolts’ focus can be changed during combat.
Poison now takes off-hand weapons into account when dealing damage.
Adrenaline bars will now show again in PvP.
The abyssal whip special attack now drains 100% run energy.
Poisoning the dark energy core at the Corporeal Beast will slow it down.
A combat level restriction of plus or minus 40 combat levels has been added to Bounty Hunter.
As always, give us as much feedback as you can over on the forums – it makes all the difference as we continue to develop EoC.
- Wearing aprons with new player base kits no longer makes their arms appear invisible.
- A pink overlay that was over the water at the fishing store in Catherby has been removed.
- A particular tapestry in a Clan Citadel has been prevented from clipping with the wall.
- Corrected the water shader being used in the HTML5 client.
- The dairy cows in Lumbridge have now been updated to the newer models.
- The cow in the Ashdale cow wheel had a coloured polygon on its rear end fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Spell tablets created from Player-Owned House lecterns now use the standard Make-X interface.
- Players should now be able to correctly deposit coins in their kingdom’s coffers.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Cutscene skipping functionality has been added to some cutscenes used in Rune Mysteries, Rune Memories, One Piercing Note, Stolen Hearts, Diamond in the Rough, What’s Mine is Yours, Ritual of the Mahjarrat, The World Wakes, Song From the Depths, The Brink of Extinction, and Player-Owned Ports.
- A typo in the Smuggler’s journal from A Shadow over Ashdale has been corrected.
- Creating an instance of a boss encounter – excluding the Kalphite King – now has a new option “Friends only” which will limit access to friends of the creator only.
- An issue that was causing keybinds to not function correctly under certain circumstances has been corrected.
- Inventory only presets can now be loaded if the player has an active aura.
- Presets that equip items to the player’s inventory will now only take “all but 1” if they don’t have the amount the preset requires.
- An issue with a preset equipping items correctly but still giving message that items could not be equipped has been fixed.
- A typo in Treasure Trails section of Minigames interface has been fixed.
- A confirmation has been added when using a clan vexillum to teleport to the Clan Camp.
- Redeeming a Bond from a tab in a bank will no longer move items between tabs.
- The summoned familiar icon now disappears correctly when a familiar despawns inside an instanced area.
- The toggle options on the Doomsayer’s warning interface now highlight correctly.
- An issue that was causing the ‘resize’ mouse pointer to appear too far into the Clan Chat and Friends interfaces has been corrected.
- It is now possible to collect all Grand Exchange offers at once, either to the bank or the inventory.
- Farming leprechauns will now note willow branches and tree roots.
- Geoffrey now has a right-click option to claim daily flax.
- Circus barkers now have a right-click option to quickly tell players where the Circus is located.
- ‘Extinguish’ is no longer the left-click option on lit torches.
- An extra message has been added when obtaining a Sceptre of the Gods.
- Teleporting from the Rise of the Six graveyard no longer drains a charge on Drakan’s medallion.
HTML5 Engine Fixes:
- Hint arrows in the HTML5 beta should no longer appear in places on the screen that that may cause confusion.
- Doors in the HTML5 beta should now show their correct state (i.e. doors that appear closed can no longer be walked through).
- The flames under the spit roast (and anywhere else that had a particle or billboard attached to a rotating model) in the HTML5 beta should no longer orbit the chicken.
You will be able to mine and bank and make runescape gold, without smelting.
First:You need go to Faldor.
Then:Go down the staircase next to the party room (Dwarven Mine).
After:Mine the gold ore next to the guild door. It takes a long time to spawn.
And Then:When full go up to the surface and bank it. Level 15 dungeoneering is recommended for the deposit box in the resource dungeon
Before Last:Repeat steps 2-4 until you get bored or think you had enough.
Last:You can go to Varrock and sell on Grand Exchange for rs gold.
Many players merchant in RuneScape to make large amounts of runescape gold quickly. Good bets for buying and selling change often, but this article will teach you some basic principles for becoming a successful RuneScape merchant that you can use at any time in the game.
First: Make Momentum Trades for Short-Term Profit
1.Choose rare items. Rare items such as party hats, Halloween masks and Santa hats have appeal because they are only available in a finite quantity. These items disappear every day as more players lose them and retire from playing.
2.Buy new items. New items are good for short-term trades because finding a true price on the Grand Exchange (GE) takes a while. Also, merchants can easily sell new items at a premium to players who want to have the latest thing.
3.Merchant speculative items. If merchants are working together to drive up the price of an item, don’t buy in unless the items has skilling value or value as a weapon or armor. Only trade speculative items for the short term, because many people will jump in and drive up profits, but the price fall when everyone sells will be precipitous.
Then: Make Fundamental Trades for Steady GP Flow
- Choose items with multiple uses. For instance, a yew log can yield experience points for buyers who want to stretch bows, or it can be used to make fires. Items with more flexible uses will always be in demand.
- Consider supply and demand. You want to trade items that people cannot access as easily, but you also want to avoid low supplies of rare items. Also, you want items that everyone needs, not just items for a niche of highly-skilled players.
- Pick an item that allows you to invest a significant amount of capital. Because buy limits will only allow you to purchase a certain number of items per day, buy something that is more expensive as opposed to a cheaper item. A 5 percent return on 1,000GP is not as high as a 5% return on 10,000 GP. Just be sure not to spend all of your assets on 1 item.
- Balance your patience with the item’s volatility. If you want to buy and hold, pick items that rise gradually in price. If you want to take a risk, buy an item that fluctuates rapidly in price. Just remember that more volatility means both more chance for wealth and more risk for loss.
Last: RuneScape Buying and Selling Strategies
- Use price averaging. Order some of an item at 99GP, some at 97GP and some at 95GP. If the price goes up and you flip the item, you’ll make a bigger profit overall.
- Buy high-value items below price. Set orders starting at 5 percent below the GE price. Slowly increase your offer until someone bites. You’ll find out the floor price for which others will sell the item, and you’ll save GP.
- Sell high-value items above price. Set your price at 5 to 10 percent percent above the GE price. Then, drop it gradually until someone makes the buy.
- Buy single commodities to test prices. For example, buy 1 lobster and test the price instead of buying 100 lobsters before you know the direction that prices will go.
- Use odd pricing. Most people will set prices on even numbers, like 20,000GP. If you set your price at 19,997GP, you’ll beat their offer. If you’re lowering your offer on an item that you want to sell, always lower it in odd increments.
- Set a price floor. If you have enough extra GP and one of your items starts to free-fall in price, then make a huge order for the item to stop the price from decreasing. Then, when you’ve cornered the market, sell your items gradually to avoid causing the price to drop dramatically again.
- Specialize in a few items. Don’t always try to guess what the hottest item will be. Get to know 2 or 3 items and become familiar with their price ranges. For those items, you’ll be able to spot a good deal quickly.
- Set a hedge. When you invest in a certain item at 150GP, keep buy orders in the exchange at 140GP and sell offers at 180 rs gold. When your buy or sell offer hits, you’ll be able to predict the path that prices are headed, and you can decide whether to sell out quickly or whether to keep buying.